Fun & Fitness Summer Day Camp
The NSU Fun & Fitness Camp is located at the Northwestern State University Wellness, Recreation, and Activity Center (WRAC). NSU offers THREE 5-day sessions, Monday through Friday for children, ages 5-12, in the Natchitoches and surrounding community.
Session #1 July 9 – July 13
Session #2 July 16 – July 20
Session #3 July 23 – July 27
The Times: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Drop off may be as early as 8:00 a.m. if prior arrangements are made with the Camp Director.
- Pick up may be as late as 5:00 p.m. if prior arrangements are made with the Camp Director.
- Unfortunately, because of facility availability and time constraints, earlier drop off or later pick up is not possible.
The Costs: $150.00 per session
- Fee includes a $25.00 nontransferable/nonrefundable deposit for each week.
- Make your check payable to NSU Fun & Fitness Camp (credit/debit card are also accepted).
- Afternoon snacks will be provided throughout the week.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- Campers engage in a variety of activities that include aerobics, sports, arts and crafts, and more.
- Tennis shoes and athletic clothes. Sun block and hats are also recommended.
- Campers trend to stain or rip clothes while participating in activities, so don’t wear the ‘Sunday Best’.
- Parents may register children by turning in a registration form.
- Printable Forms may be found online:
- Registration forms are also found at the Front Desk of the NSU WRAC.
- Camper’s registration is not complete until payment and waiver are received.
- For a mail-in registration form Northwestern State University – NSU WRAC 322 Sam Sibley Drive, Natchitoches, LA 71497
Interested in the camp or have any questions please feel free to contact Jason Stelly at 318.357.5341 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No Such Thing as TOO MUCH FUN!