Home » Fun & Fitness Summer Day Camp
Northwestern State University
Fun & Fitness Summer Day Camp
The NSU Fun & Fitness Camp is located at the Northwestern State University Wellness, Recreation, and Activity Center (WRAC). NSU offers THREE 5-day sessions, Monday through Friday for children, ages 5-12, in the Natchitoches and surrounding community.
- Session #1 July 10 - July 14
- Session #2 July 17 - July 21
- Session #3 July 24 - July 28
The Times: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
· Drop off may be as early as 8:00 a.m. if prior arrangements are made with the Camp Director.
· Pick up may be as late as 5:00 p.m. if prior arrangements are made with the Camp Director.
· Unfortunately, because of facility availability and time constraints, earlier drop off or later pick up is not possible.
The Costs: $125.00 per session
· Fee includes a $25.00 nontransferable/nonrefundable deposit for each week.
· Make your check payable to NSU Fun & Fitness Camp (credit/debit card are also accepted).
· Afternoon snacks will be provided throughout the week.
· Campers must bring their own lunch.
· Campers engage in a variety of activities that include aerobics, sports, arts and crafts, and more.
· Tennis shoes and athletic clothes. Sun block and hats are also recommended.
· Campers trend to stain or rip clothes while participating in activities, so don’t wear the ‘Sunday Best'.
· Parents may register children by turning in a registration form.
· Printable Forms may be found online Registration Form
· Registration forms are also found at the Front Desk of the NSU WRAC.
· Camper’s registration is not complete until payment and waiver are received.
· For a mail-in registration form Northwestern State University - NSU WRAC 322 Sam Sibley Drive, Natchitoches, LA 71497
Interested in the camp or have any questions please feel free to contact
Jason Stelly at 318.357.5341 or email@example.com
No Such Thing as TOO MUCH FUN!