new top picture 2013


Demon Intramural FAQ’s


Do you I have to be a full time student to play Intramurals?

No….any student taking at least one hour on or off campus may participate.  Internet & Satellite students are also eligible to play. However, any student under 3 hours must pay the $5.50 Intramural Fee at the WRAC. 

What are the major sports leagues Demon Intramurals offer?

There are four major sports leagues Demon Intramurals offer and they are Football, Softball, Basketball, and Volleyball.


Where can I find a schedule of Intramural Events?

A schedule of events is located on the WRAC website at and on or a student may pick one up at the Front Desk of the WRAC.


Who is in charge of Intramurals?

Jason Stelly is the Assistant Director for Intramurals & Fun N Fitness Camps.


How much does it cost to participate in Intramurals?

There is NO charge for Intramural Minor Events.  However, there is a $30.00 team fee for each of the four major sports (Football, Softball, Basketball, and Volleyball).


Can I participate in Intramurals if I attend BPCC?

BPCC students may participate in Demon Intramurals if they are registered full-time (12 hours) students.


What do I get if I win a minor sport or I'm on a team that wins?

All Demon Intramural champions receive a T-shirt.  Also, there are several other prizes that may be won or given out at certain Intramural events.  Teams that win the campus championship in the major sports get an opportunity to represent NSU at the state competition.